Monday, August 14, 2006

When I am not replying...

I love online chatting,
As people won't know what I'm doing in real while chatting with them.

Sometimes I like being quite, sometimes I am talkative.
When I am quiet, and not replying any of their message,
It doesn't mean I am in a bad mood, or feel they are annoying.
But many people will just set their own Answer into their head,
Make a conclusion, a judgement that I'm moody or not happy,
or I'm no longer care about them.

Ha....

They must understand that,
I'm not sitting in front of my computer EVERY SECONDS~!
They don't know whether ...
I am eating
Picking nose
Watching TV
Reading Comic
Playing Game
Pangsai`ing
Showering
Chatting with Honey
Making Love
Sleeping
etc etc etc.

And not to mention that,
Many times, it's not ME using the PC.
My honey use this PC too.
And people always assuming that everyone they chat with is same as them.
Those who are living alone, won't understand those who isn't.
People just loves to put in the answer they want, really.

And due to I'm not replying their message,
Some get sad, dissapointed, become moody, angry etc etc etc.
Walao~
Sometimes I really wanna smack them gao gao~!!!
and Yell out loud and say:

Wake up~!
Your mood isn't controled by me OK~!!!
I am not that powerful
and don't let me feel it was my RESPONSIBILITY to reply any message
Don't make it look like it was my fault

I do what as I like,
Why should I tie myself down?
Was it my responsibility?
Is that a must?

Haihz....

I can't control your thinking.
You are an adult,
If you want to make yourself think like that and become moody,
I can't help you,
And I hate to explain anymore.
Oh and yeah... besides above mentioned reasons that
I am not replying you,
is.... because I don't feel like replying you.
No mood. Ya, :P
I follow my mood, and enjoying it.
And I won't simply allow people change my mood.
My mood is mine, not yours.
So, what you gonna do to me? Kill me?

I just want to relax my soul in this virtual world.
and I want my Angel back.

5 comments:

Mengel T said...

Aik~! ^^
Didn't I very Lansi?
Oh Please~
Don't leave me alone :P
Do continue chatting with me ya~! :P

Anonymous said...

Actually was wanna just write out one sentence:

"Don't assuming why I don't replying your message, as you aren't GOD, you don't know what I'm doing,and what I'm thinking at that moment."

Then write n write become so sooong :P
Become these.

hlkoe said...

Whoa!!

Anonymous said...

Whoa~!!!
That was the first comment Ah BLue post to me ^^
Welcome Welcome, What bring you here? So free ar? Kakakaaa

Anonymous said...

I know what you trying to say la... even you didn't mention, I also can sense it lar... muahahaha...

Who am I wor? your kailui ma, even though don't really liu gai you, but understand de lar :P