Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Horror Movie Festival

Since the beginning of the Lunar July, I started my own little “Horror Movie Festival”. I’ve been watching horror movie almost every night when I am laying on bed waiting to go to my dreamland. So, some movie which is very boring would take me nights to finished it ^^”

These are some movie that I had watched so far:

An American Haunting
Beginning part the feel is great, but the Ending sux~!

鬼域 (Re-Cycle)
I like this movie ^^

The Dark
“One of the living for one of the Dead”. Nothing special but I really love that house and the location.

Voice (Korean Movie)
“Ghost only remember what they want to remember, don’t fully trust them”. Ok only.

宅變 (The Heirloom)
Errr hmmm…… Nothing special.

The Omen
Ha….Suckie movie.

犀照 (49 Days)
It’s not a scary movie at all but it’s kinda nice.

The Cave
Hmm….. nothing special.

The Decent
….. Exactly like The Cave. Nothing special

The Off Season
@#$@ Low budget movie. Stupid.

Curse
It's just another Werewolf movie...


Will continue updating the movie list. Stay Tune~

No comments: