Monday, August 07, 2006

軟硬天師 - [Long Time No See] Album

Been listening to this album whole day, I'm amazed by the rich of music gene in this album. Surprisingly, the songs composal are really nice, you will feel that they are really playing the music. Although the singer's voice make the song very funny, but that's their style. Ya... Really a very nice album. I'll call this as alternative music :) Remember, listen to their music, you must enjoy their lyrics.

"Overture" - make you feel like you are inside a circus. The feeling is so wonderful.

"妳的生活" - Soft mix Rock, and the lyric describe many Man's perspective.

"係咩唔係喎" - Heavy Metal~!!! Although I am not really into Heavy Rock (No more energy...Getting old :P) But the chorus part is really really really nice. It will burn your daily pressure away~!!!

望咩呀望而家系咪唔妥
讲咩呀讲咩讲起我就扯火
啤咩呀啤家下系咪不和
开你个波再讲我就开拖
唔妥唔妥老友面阻阻
扯火扯火以后分开坐
不和不和和好不如初
反枱反枱你有你我有我

"拍膊頭" - One of the nicest song in the album. "你有压力我有压力" make me smile. You must listen to this song.

"Long Time No See II" - I feel this is better than "Long Time No See I". Again, their lyric really very 低死。

"Encore" - Ya.... Encore Encore~~~ I feel like I'm in their concert d~!

1 comment:

violet.亦雅 said...

hahaha...~ wrong comment posted above :P