Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Be Punctual~!!!

Again, I waited the same person for additional 1:30 hours, that’s 90 minutes, or 5400 seconds. Because of this 90 minutes, it screwed up my entire planning for the work done for today. That really pissed me off.

So my dearest friends out there,

I urge you to be punctual. The time you wasted isn’t your time, it’s my time. Don’t make a broken appointment if you can’t make the time. If this kind of simple planning you also can’t organize well, you won’t be a success person in your life. There’s hidden “responsibilities” when you make a promise. Those who can’t bear the responsibilities is a loser.

If you were late for a meeting for 1 hour, and there’s 20 people waiting for you, you are wasting the total of 20 hrs that belong to others, not yours. If you were the host of a function, I urge you to be punctual as stated in your invitation card. If you are late for 1hour again and there’s 1000 guests waiting for you, again, you are wasting 1000 total hours belongs to others. That’s almost 42 days that you wasted. Not to mention that countless precious times is wasted on 3rd, 4th, 5th, parties that are not attending your functions but is caused by your selfishness wasting the guest time.

If you think you are special and you are the so called VVVVVVIP and deserved to let people wait for you, I say you are really a

selfish son-of-bitch-dump-ass-motherfucker.

So, Be Punctual, my friends.

1 comment:

violet.亦雅 said...

huggies~