Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Sleepless Night

Hmm.....
Can't sleep. Don't know what to do.
Playing boring game, listening to Jay's songs.
Still don't know what he is singing...
And lazy to know what he is actually singing.
Browsing blogs,
leaving comment to let them know that their post has been read.
Staying invisible mode, seeing peoples sign on and off...
Many in the list I didn't even chat with them anymore..
Maybe I shall delete them...
Nah..... Lazy.

Hmm...
Multitasking again...
Refusing to think of too complicated things...
Refusing to think of future...
Refusing to think of someone...
Refusing to grow up.

I'm wasting my time.

2 comments:

violet.亦雅 said...

tomoro u will be very tired, hope u sleep well, dreaming now? wish tat is a sweet one, huggies~~

Anonymous said...

Yeah I dreamt :)
Not a bad dream oh~!