Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Dream : Old House, Puppet and Shrimp

I had lots of wonderful dreams today in a very short period of time...
That's when I 賴床 from
7am till 8am.

The first dream is bit privacy, that I can't share with you all...
but it truly a wonderful dream.
The second dream is a weird dream,
which I only remember the last part of my dream.
Here comes the dream:

I am traveling, backpacking gua...
to some place that I don’t know much.
Guess I am quite poor that time,
As I can only afford to stay at very cheap hostel.
Well... It's not that cheap, it's actually very big single story Banglo,
but just old... And creepy.

This Banglo located on the top of a small hill...
The sky is kind of dark, wind is blowing...
It's going to rain soon I think...
So I quickly run to that Banglo that I had rent for 1 week I think...
It's really a big, old, wooden Banglo.... scary eh~!

When I reach the door, I doubt for a second,
Thinking why the owner rent out this cheap?
Is that because here is a ghost house?
Or there's some murdering case that killed lots of people before?
I decided not to think but use the key to open the door...
It's an old wooden door painted with light blue-grey color.

I walk very slowly, step by step...
Cause I scared if there's something else in the house...
that I might wakening them.
When I walk inside, it's a big room...
At least can fit in 8 king’s size beds.
It's very gloomy; I can't find the lighting switches...
I can smell that the room is filling with the “old and forgotten” wooden smell...
(Argh...don’t know how to describe...)
The floor is made of wooden timber, look really not stable...
There are 2 windows that located at the end of the room

Since inside here is a bit dark, so I decided to open the windows...
Walk...Walk...Walk.... nothing happened
and I finally open the windows.
The room get bright a bit... not much cause outside is a cloudy day...
When I walk back toward the Bed,
I purposely use my feet to put pressure on the wooden floor,
to test if it's stable...
You know la...This kind of old wooden house probably eaten by termites long ago.

When I passed by a door (Located between my bed and the window)
The door suddenly opened and closed.
Waaaaaaaaaaaaa........... Scared me for real...
I stand there and shocked for 1 minute...
But no choice, I got to stay here as I got no where to go anymore...
I open the door, it's a bathroom. Nothing special inside except.....
There is another door located at the other end of this bathroom~!
That door isn't closed, and wind blows from that door.....
I am relief for sure; it’s only caused by winds, not by ghost hahahaa...
So I walk to that door...

There's a long hallway with low fencing at the end of this door,
I reach there and stop for a moment and am actually stood there kap kap...
Eh? How come there's another house next to this house,
And I didn't notice at all when I am here? Weird.
I saw a black color big old elegant car coming out from the house and drive away...
Well, I thought of that, should be rich guy haha...
Hmm...

I turn around, at the end of this hall way is another door...
This hall way is quite long, at least 20m...
and at the fence hangs some clothes...
Eh? Is there any others people living here?
Or are those clothes left by the previous tennants?
I refuse to think too much as it will only make me scared...
So, I continue walk toward the other door.

When reaching the door, I heard some moaning...
not those sexy type moaning but it's child's voice...
When I reach the door, I quickly take a look of this room.
Waaa....bigger than mine just now but darker...
Lots of equipment there got old machines and staff...
Seem like a storage room.
There's a baby bed at the middle of the room...
And the moaning sound comes from there...

I don’t feel scared at all, don’t know why…
In fact, I am a bit curious, so I walk closer…
I see a small green puppet on the baby bed.
He wears the Robinhood costume,
By it’s a puppet, a live puppet~!
I can’t see any string attached to it~!
Some more he is winking at me……..ah~!
I get shocked there, again.

Suddenly, he jumps out and starts dancing around the room.
At the mean time, this Robin Hood Puppet starts calling a name…
Booooom~!
Suddenly at the far end dark corner, come out another huge green puppet~!
This huge green puppet looks exactly like the “Michelin Tire” Puppet…
Well, I don’t look scared at all in fact I am a bit excited~!
I ask the small Robin Hood puppet introduce that Huge Michelin Puppet to me…
The Robin Hood puppet says that is his master, his creator~!
Then I go shake hand with him, he is about 8ft tall… J

Suddenly the door bell rings…
I go to open the door and I see a young lady at the gate there…
I walk out and talk to her…
Ah… She is actually the owner’s daughter of this house…
She has been away from here for 2 years…
She didn’t know this house has been rented out.
We continue talking on our way back to the house…
But when we pass by a small fountain,
Suddenly I see hundred of big shrimps, about 1ft long each,
Jumping out from the fountain and then disappeared!!!
After 30 seconds, this amazing scene stopped.
I walk closer to the fountain and take a look…~!!!
Waaaaaa… A Giant 6ft Shrimp laying there~!!!
Moving his feet trying to turn over and jump away~~
I feel funny and excited and try to touch it….

Wah La~! I wake up d. :P

1 comment:

violet.亦雅 said...

hmmm.... waaaa... this is really interesting~~