Friday, November 18, 2005

Dream : A Sms

This dream happened when she morning called me but I continue sleeping after promised her that I will wake up. Kekekekee...

Fall season. Evening. Cold weather around 15 C.
I am walking, very relaxing, seeing the beautiful scene around me...
Pine Tree forest, green field with small sport event going on...
Clear blue sky with little white cloud (eh? suppose it's evening wor...)
I feel so happy, and i suddenly think of Joan,
Wanna share my happiness with her...
So I make a call to her.... but no reply.
Disapppointed of course.
Continue walking, then I received a sms. It's from Joan.
The sms wrote like this :

"Regis...... I'm very very unhappy and sick now..... I don't wanna talk now...."

Hmm.....
I wondering what happened on her, and start worrying about her...

-Dream End-



p/s: I won't call you or sms you from now. Don't wanna bothering you as I feel that you don't wanna talk. But, remember, I'll be aways here, with my arms open. ^^ Good Luck~!


3 comments:

violet.亦雅 said...

Joan, hope u see this, i will be away for few days and i wont be able to miss call u to wake u up on working days for a week, dun be piggy ya...

hope u will fine n cheers...i will bring my mobile to HK~ :)

Take very good care ya, miss you~

Anonymous said...

Feel sweet that i can be 1 of the actress in ur dream :)
I think you might be received sms frm 'vio' in the day time then at nite only u dream of me. By the way, thanks for missing me <==that u dream of me *** Wee wang wang ~~ dont let ur honey read this sentence ~~wee wang wang ~~***

I'm ok. Thanks for concerning me. Deeply appreciate it.

U ALL,( i think you all should know who i mention)
No matter whr am i, how far am i, u all will always with me. Nothing ever change. :)

Anonymous said...

Ah............ you are always so sweet~!