Sunday, September 04, 2005

Dream : Vacation Part II - The Beautiful Island

Somewhere near the Northern Europe, a beautiful island.

I just arrive, and greet by wonderful people here, they are having a carnival party all day long. I saw my secondary school’s friends, many of them, dancing, drinking…. So enjoyable. I can’t help to join them immediately. So I throw my backpack in a old pickup truck, the straight away join them. I drink a lot of beer, and eat a whole BBQ lamb leg. Sooooo delicious……. Party and party…… sooooo enjoyable.

Midnight.

I woke up by some huge wind blowing noise… I look around, I was sleeping inside that old pickup truck. I immediately curse my friends that leave me alone here sleeping and they are all back into their beautiful beachfront apartment @#$@#%$%.

The surrounding the quite dark, and the wind is really strong, seem like a storm is building up. From the shine of the moonlight, I see some surfer trying to grip this chance and surf in this windy condition J. I am standing there and watching them, watching the wind blow, the wave slap into the beach. It’s still very winding, the wind howling is real loud. I don’t know how long I’ve been standing there, suddenly the sun starts coming out, real fast………………….

I can’t believe my eyes, I see jaw dropping scene… I see hundred of HUGE military war and cargo ships, arrange in a row, start moving toward the island. These ship is real huge, and dark grey in color. It look like those WWII warships. I don’t know what is their intention… when they reach close to the island, they start turning right, and moving around the island. I am left shock there for quite a moment, then I realize that it will be a best opportunity if I video tape this jaw breaking scene. I search my backpack from the back of the truck….ah….can’t find it at first…did someone steal it? Oh no… so I keep searching…Time is running out….and finally find my old, dirty backpack.

I take out my DV and start filming, those huge ships moving real fast, all away from the island… I keep shooting keep shooting….while I am filming the scene, a huge group of people suddenly came out of nowhere, starts walking pass me, to a mosque. All ignore the ships, like it’s already normal for them. Then one of the not-so-pretty lady, starts posing in front of my DV, she posts out a V-hand too……..alamak…blocked my view…..

1 comment:

violet.亦雅 said...

hahahaha... ur last paragraph make me laugh eh...~~ ^_^ wonderful dream u had. huggies~~