Monday, September 26, 2005

Dream : The Invisible Alien

I don’t know what year is this, it should be far future…
After a long adventure, I meet some new friends.
There is a very huge Lion always following us at the back,
Protecting us.

We walk into a small jungle, there is a wide river (or Lake?).
Before the lake is a small yellow sandy beach.
The sands not very smooth, with some fallen leaves.

I walk closer to the lake, I saw a huge fish swims across…
I look closer, it is a whale.
In my mind, I thought it was the old whale that I know from last adventure…
(Don't ask me what advanture was that as I have no idea... I just feel that there was an advanture!)
So I wave to him, when he swims toward me,
I raise up both of my hands trying to make him jumps~
But he didn’t jumps.
So I am wondering…. Is it him?

Then on the beach, comes another thin and tall fellow, at his 40s.
I know him, he is one of the bounty hunter from a very dangerous planet.
We chat a bit and there come the whale again.
This time he emerge from the water,
From the first glance, I still think it’s a real whale.
But when I look closer to it eyes, I saw a very big eyes.
The eyes keep rolling like a window with some thunder like symbols.
It’s not a real whale, it’s a whale like submarine (or spaceship?)

The spaceship’s door opens. I see nothing inside.
Nobody is coming out.
From my instinct, I know something isn't right,
So, I short some harmless orange fluorescent fluids toward the space ship.
And my friends shot yellow color one.
At first we still didn’t discover anything unusual.
Suddenly about 5ft infront of us,
The orange fluorescent fluid hit something.
The Fluid stay on the air but starts dissappearing...
I tries to fly kick it but it dodge…
I tries to hit it before the fluorescent fluid fade away but I failed.
Then I quickly run back, there’s a building entrance with an auto gate door.

I run inside the room and lock the door tightly. Phew~~~
And I starts thinking again…what’s that? How come I can’t see it?
For one second, I remember I have one very special wind goggles.
This goggles is a gift from an very old man from last adventure…
But he didn’t mention what’s the purpose of it.
I hope this goggles will work, so I wear it on my head,
Covering my eyes.
The goggle looks very old and brownish metallic in color,
Both glasses are black in color, very big glasses the size of my fists.

Then I walk out from the building with my goggles on.
Finally I saw this invisible thing,
It’s an ugly alien like inside the movie “Predator”.
But it’s rather small in size… thin and tall.
I know he is not friendly so I run toward him and beat him up.
Kakakaaaaa... (I'm such a good fighter lolz)
After some violent fight, I win and he is laying on the beach…not moving.

Phew~~~

Then another Whale type spaceship landing on the lake,
This time the same type of invisible aliens walking out from the spaceship.
But this time they make themselves visible.
They told me that that alien that beaten by me is their race,
a dangerous criminal that they are trying to catch for so long...
So they thank me for capturing it.

Kekeeeeeeeee.... there goes my interesting dream :)


1 comment:

violet.亦雅 said...

ahahahaha... tis is interesting wor~