Thursday, September 22, 2005

Dream : The Shy Angel

I am inside an express bus, I don’t know where it goes…
The bus isn’t those luxury type, the seats are a bit narrow…
At the back of the bus, there is a bed type seat,
Not very big….single size. Place at the middle.

I am sitting on the 2nd row from the back, right hand side.
I sit inside, the window seat.
The one sit next to me is an Angel…
She is wearing milky white dresses…
Her looks is kind and harmony…
She look shy…

I ask her, “Do you feel comfortable sitting at here?”
I get no answer from the angel. She look shy….hmmm how come.
I tell her, “You look shy, not like you at all.”
She says, “Where got~! I’m ok lar kekeke….”
That mean shy lar….

Then we didn’t say anything else for a moment.

Suddenly I remembered something and I yell, “Oh My Gosh~!”
The angel looks surprise and ask, “What’d happened?”
I say, “I forgot to bring something…”
She says, “Books?”
I am surprise that she knows what’s in my mind.
I guess she is really an angel… ha~!

I enjoys the company of an angel…

After a while, the angel stands up and walk to that bed seat.
She starts laying down there… and starts falling asleep.
Ah…. I think, “I guess there more comfortable gua……”

Better don't disturb her :)

4 comments:

violet.亦雅 said...

hahahaha...~~~ sleepy angel ^_^

Anonymous said...

Now I know once the angel fall asleep, hardly wake her up... :)

violet.亦雅 said...

hahahahaha...~

violet.亦雅 said...

only if angel really sleepy la i think, else masi have to call piggy_angel ?