Saturday, September 10, 2005

Dream : A Short "One Piece" Adventure

I've never dreamt of adventuring with comic's characters… ^^

Winter night, snowing heavily.
I am in a small western cowboy town… not many people.
I come out from a Japanese Restaurant…
I stare at the snowing sky,
enjoying the cold touch of snow flakes on my face…
They melt instantly.
I am thinking…
Do I need to wear more clothes to keep myself warm?
Nah…
Wearing this Black Nike Wind Jacket will be enough.
I don’t like keeping myself warm.
I like my skins feel the touch of cold, especially my face.
I really like snowing day.
When it’s snowing, the temperature won’t too cold.
It’s time to go back to the ship.
Maybe they are already asleep…

Morning.
They are all ready to start to sail.
Ruffy, as usual, looks excited and sit at the front end of the ship, making noise.
Zorro, resting… Eyes close.
Hmmm... Where’s others?
I look at the back of the ship,
I saw a small boat with a rope connects to this ship.
Naomi and Sanji are in that small boat, waving at me.
I wonder what are they up to…

The ship starts sailing… Hmm… Sliding on top of the frozen river.
Yeah, the river is frozen.
The River is about 30m wide, frozen and covered with snow.
Both sides of the riverbank are leafless Pine Trees, reflex with sparking glare.
The ship sailing slowly, The cold winds are cutting my face…

Ruffy yells, “Why it’s so slow? Make it faster~! Faster~! Yaaaaaaa!”
I say. “Oooooi, calm down, it’ll be faster when it’s gaining some momentum~! Be Patient!”
Zorro still resting… or sleeping?
Naomi and Sanji still keep waving their hands.
And I?
Standing on the ship, staring far away, enjoying the cold winds, and smiling happily

2 comments:

violet.亦雅 said...

wow, i wish i will have dream like urs, with one piece's characters, so lovely~~

Anonymous said...

:)
Dream is amazing yay~!
Next time I ask them to invite you for the adventure together~