Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Dream : She's Getting Married

Although she has been married for years and having a son now but don't know why the dream's time is when she is just about to get married. She is my first girlfriend, codenamed Little Cloud :P

We were at her fiancee's house, having dinner, just day before their wedding. Many friends were there, having fun, playing cards, watching weddign album etc. Weird thing was those friends I mentioned include my University's friends and I brought my N too :)

Seem like nobody else having dinner except Little Cloud and her Hubby, My N and I. The table was square in shape, very very small, it's about 1.5m x 1.5m and on top of tables are those expensive plates, glasses, silverware and, 4 dishes. During the dinner, My N wanted to go to washroom, so left 3 of us. I couldn't eat well, and I was afraid of those plates and glasses would fall to the floor, so I keep moving those to the inner side. I even move her glass of wine too. That's why when both of them finished their meal, mine still left a lot...and he asked, huh? why eat so slow? anything?

Actually that time my feeling was like a mixing jug, I truly felt happy for her but deep inside my heart I felt sour, not happy. But I tried so hard to get rid of that sour and unhappy feeling that acted cool. Why I would feel unhappy? I know it was because inside the dream, Little Cloud and I were just broke up, well, can't say break up but it was in cold war, so when she suddenly announced that she is getting married, my heart sure feel sour :|.

During my N was still in the washroom (Wondered why she took so long), her hubby keep talking about how important she is to him, he said she worked for him and he couldn't resist to give her all he can. He joked that during a roadshow he in charged, he asked the 20 people who used for the models, to help Little Cloud do her makeup wor... He knew that we were couples so he talked a lot how he met her, how important she is to him, that he couldn't afford to lose her etc... He done all the talking, Little Cloud keep silent, and me too, tried to concerntrate on the food and the plates.

When he went to take another glass of water, Little Cloud said unhappily to me, "Why so sensitive? (In Mandarin)", and I asked, "Huh, feel allergic? Was that the seafood?". She didn't reply me but just stare at her hubby, then I understand what she mean but just keep quiet.

After the dinner, My N came back and we wanted to leave, I tried to find my jacket, inside my jacket got a necklace that Little Cloud gave me when we were couple. But I could find the Jacket where I left behind. I just wanted to leave so I gave up finding it and left....
-END-

Well, I can't truly describe the feeling in sentence... I truly deep in my hurt really happy for her, just feel sour.

3 comments:

MunMun said...

i dunno y i can felt the feeling when i read this dream

Anonymous said...

*HUGzzzzzzzzzzzz*

MunMun said...

*huggies*