Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Dream : Angelina

Keekeekekee.... I guess the angel really came to my dream lastnight :P It's very clear..
Have I told you that I met a very beautiful and sexy girl during the trip to KunMing? But I just didn't approach her to get to know her (Because my honey was with me too :P).

The dream start in a shop, a quite empty shop with a bit groomy. There were some people gathering there, we seem like we were here to pick up something after the trip, yeah there were all my group member while I was in KunMing. I saw that pretty and sexy girl. Again, she was wearing small size white T-Shirt with black silky pants that made her body shape look like perfect :P, but her hair has changed style, become shorter till the shoulder and highlighted.

Although this time my honey didn't with me, I still didn't take any chance to approach her kekee, guess I didn't wanna be unfaithful to my honey :P. Then, I guess it was lunch time, and people started leaving the shop, I saw an empty long resting chair (Neh...those make of colourful stip of rubbles, the back is adjustable one le~) and I decided just to rest at there and wait for them to finish lunch..... since I didn't like having lunch with strangers with no topic chatting during lunch...

I eyes sent that girl off. She was driving a very very old type Honda Civic, Hatchback, Ocean Blue in color.... The street was very busy with all cars waiting for the traffic light to turn into red.....

But dunno why I was inside this shop's owner's car and went for lunch together... On the way to lunch, I saw that pretty sexy girl, and we passed by her... she was driving alone tho~ after that we stop at a small alley and the shop owner made a call to his friend and say he is waiting there. I didn't know who he was waiting for.... suddenly, that pretty sexy lady show up kekekee, I was very happy to know that she was going to have lunch with us together ho ho ho..

Suddenly I was in a room. I was in her room. It's a big L-Shape room, at least got 10m x 10m, but the ceiling was very very high, I think at least 8m in height. The whole room was very very clean and simple, the wall all covered with yellow-white lacy curtains, from ceiling to floor... Her bed was a simple Twin size bed with white color covering. Strange thing was right behind her bed, there was another small bed, I saw a picture of a 5 years old boy sticking on the wall. I knew it was her brother... This room is so simple and clean that make my heart feel so harmony :)

Before I decided to leave the room, I took a peep out of her window and wanted to know where her house is located. I saw a row of very very old shop, one of them is restaurant dunno selling what but lots of customer... seem like her house is big and high, all I could see was other house's roof and tiles. kekeee

When I was about to leave the room, she came in and smile sweetly to me, "Enjoy your stay~" oooooooooooooooh, I was speechless but only can smile to her :P. Finally, I asked, "..... I still didn't know your name......." She smiles and replied, "Angelina, I'm Angelina", and turn away walked downstair. I was stunt out there and just feel very happy :) -End-

:)




3 comments:

MunMun said...

so bad... sleeping on the same bed with honey and dream of other girl :x

Anonymous said...

Better than I actually go meet that girl in real world right? :P

MunMun said...

i belif u will not do so de :X