Monday, June 27, 2005

Dream : Renovation

I just feel unsecure...
Well, the dream goes like this:

I was at my house alone, but then from the 2nd floor's window, I saw some stangers start using a set of key and try to enter my house from the main entrance...

So I rushed downstair and wanted to stop them and querried them but it was too late, they had entered the house. I asked them what's the purpose of entering my house without permission and where they got that set of key. They said it's from my brother's order but I wasn't believe in them. So I called my brother and he said it was his gf's ideal to let them in for renovation his room, and that set of key is belong to his gf. So I was mad about my brother's gf coz she simply gave the keys to other and she thought this house belong to herself as she didn't even get permission from me to start the renovation. !#@$#@

I tried to stop them to start work but I failed. They treated me like I was an invisible man. They removed the whole ceilling, knock out the whole wall, remove the whole carpet etc, the whole room just a mess and very dusty. Suddenly they said they have done renovation it and they left in a blink of eyes. But the room is completely ruined. I was so mad that until I wake myself up :|

Hrmp~!~!~! @#$@%$@#$

3 comments:

MunMun said...

did u argued with ur bro's gf before u dream ar?

Anonymous said...

Actually hor.... I never talk with her before coz whenever she comes to my house, my brother will straight away bring her to his room ;) so secretive ;)

MunMun said...

so weird wor... my friend told me if u have such dreams normally is becoz u had something unhappy towards ehr baru like tht de