Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Dream : Honey Leaving Me...

Not a pleasant dream...

We were on beach retreat vacation (Don't know where is it). We stayed at a resort hotel shape like a rectangle, and in the middle of the building are those tiny SPA pools...

The first day was happy... we went to search for the best beach in this area then enjoyed the view and sunlight....

Then... don't know what had happened, I beat up a guy at night, and this guy was my honey's friend. So she was mad at me, very mad at my action done to her friend... Haih.... Then she said she couldn't stand of me anymore and want to break up with me... I was so sad but I keep silent.

The next morning, I saw her packing, she only packed up her belongings and left mine hanging outsides... Well, seem like she was going to leave me for real... I was so sad... but still got hope to win her back....

Wait till the last moment, I pulled her to a quiet place and asked her if this is for real... she said yes. Then I asked her was this because of yesterday I punched that guy? She didn't answer me. Then I ask again, that if I didn't beat that guy up, was she going to leave me too? Haihz... she answered YES. That mean this break up has nothing to do with yesterday beating.... suddenly I knew I'm losing her ... and I burst into tears... THE END.

p/s: Never know I'll cry like that~! That's truly a heart breaking moment. Hope it won't happen in real world. God bless me. I'm gonna tell this dream to my honey and ask her why she done that :P

3 comments:

MunMun said...

take care gorz... miss miss muacks :)

Anonymous said...

Kekee....Told your Daisou about that and I received many kisses from her =D

MunMun said...

ceh u tipu kisses one :P