Friday, March 25, 2005

Dream - The Tsunami

Hmm...... What to say?

Dunno how and dunno why I was in a city, it look like New York City because I recognized the famous Brooklyn Bridge... there are just some skycrappers and some shophouses (Malaysia Type)... yeah that's not really in New York City, it just look weird....

I was running one the street, in between the skycrappers and the shophouses..... I have a peep to my left and I can see the Huge Tsunami wave is hitting toward my direction, it has at least 10 stories high!!! (It really look like the movie "the day after tomorrow") My parents were following me and we were all escaping for our life. We ran and ran until we reach a junction, I took a look into my left again and I see there are few skycrappers... then I shouted "Stop!" and instruct my family to stop here because I think these skycrappers can block the Tsunami..... Phew~ and it did! Thanks God!

After the first wave passed, many people try to run back because they thought it's over... but I knew it was just the first wave, the bigger and more powerful one is coming in no time, so I asked my family not to run back.... After rested for about 10 mins, Oh My God~!~~! Oh My~!

I can see the gigantic Wave about 40 Stories high hitting our wave "slowly"...., I can see it destroyed the Brooklyn Bridge in a second~! I dunno how to descript the scence but I know these skycrappers can't withstand the force of the coming wave because the structured already damage.... then we ran and ran again..... But something worry me was my father he if not running, instead he is walking very relaxing ha~, so I yelled at him and forced him to run with us..... the wave keep closer and closer to us like in a slow motion movie.... then finally I knew we cannot out ran it and there's no more shop houses to protect us because we already ran untill the end of the shophouses... then no choice lar~ we all ran into that last corner shophouse... it was a automobil repail shop ha~!.

Inside the shot I still can't relax because the waves already hit us it push all the engine and car toward our direction~~~ I have no choice but quickly use a big Cart and they to block and push all those big engines hitting in our way..... yeah dunno how and dunno why I am manage to push those away ha~! but more is coming~!~!~! When I turned my sigh back to see my family, what I saw make my blood come out ha~! I saw my family were sitting around the big table, sitting and chatting there relaxing like nothing happened.... @#$!%$#%@

The I yelled at them again said I can't hold it anymore~!~! and ask them to run upstair~!!!! Then all of us ran to upstair and hold on tight gribbing on the column.... the waves keep pounding to the building and whole building is shaking like it gonna collapse very soon!!! haih~!
I thought the time is there and we can do nothing but to pray.... then I saw my Honey was holding to another column shaking her body (about 20 steps away from me). I yelled to her and ask her come to me cause I know here is little safer than there and I was thinking if we are gonna die we must die together, so she slowly walk toward me.... and finally she come to me and I spread my arms around her and wanna protect her.... the whole floor now is flooded until our waist and we feel cold and shivering.....

After some horrifying minutes, the waves getting weaker and the shop didn't shake that much like earlier.... we know we were safe!!! ah............ and.....

I woke up again. Dream ended. Any comment?
U know..... it was so REAL that I still can feel it. But I just don't understand why when I was fighting with the wave and my family seem doesn't care and sitting behind me relaxing? :P haaa... u tell me~


1 comment:

MunMun said...

hur hur aper punya dream pun ader ka hur hur