Friday, March 18, 2005

Dream - The Wedding

Some memories hidden deep inside your mind, while you thought you had already forgotten, it reminded u in your dream....

Yesterday night I had 4 Dreams in a row, ha... finally~! I named it as "The Wedding", "The Pick Pocket", "The Weapons", and "The Tsunami".

It's just a simple dream, one of my good friend, who has the same lastname with me too, is getting marry in a church with her ex-girlfriend. The wedding is held at one beautiful church (Like the one at BB post it in her blog). Infront of the Church is a large green field and our cars park over there.

After the ceremory ended (Not much details), we are going to the wedding dinner. Because not many driving, so when I reach my car, there are 4 of my friends (Lee Woon, Little Cloud, Milo, Ah Lek) already trying to squeeze inside my tiny Kembara ~!, I look into my car's front number blade and it's broken and gone. So I told them better not to ride my car (Actually it's just an excuses as I don't want to fetch many people~!) as will be caught by Police because got no number plate wor.... that... the dream ended or I couldn't remembered the rest :P

Althought It was a short dream , but made me miss my friends ....
The guy who is getting marry with her ex-girl friend... This guy went to New York and reunion with his parents. His parents was illegal immigrant over there... and since then, we lost contact untill now. That's very sad.

I fear that I will forgot about him again, so I decided to write down something about him... His name is Chi Onn, he was quite an Athelet in my school, he is older than me 1 year but we studied at same class because he failed to get to form 4 one year due to poor result. I remember before we were classmate, we met in the snooker center at Petaling Street. He always with his friends and I will my animal gangs. We play "Lucky" (I start playing snooker while I was 15 :P) and invited him and his friend to join us because we wanna win his $ ha~!
Then "No fight No Know", we become friend.

I remember when we were form 5, a group of us around 15 people went to his house at Selayang BBQ and steamboat. That was very fun... Since his parents aren't here, so he lives with his younger brother only, that night, the whole house belong to us. during the steamboat, my animal gangs act like 3 years never had any food, and the "Batman", who try to clean the "Am Chun Egg" at the kitchen, ate half of it while cleaning~! After the steamboat session, we BBQ. Guess what? We BBQ from 10pm until the next morning 8A.M. while some morning jogger passed by~ That's the longest BBQ I ever had~!

Well, talking about his love...
When he was form 4, he start joining the Church because he is going after one beautiful girl. I knew this girl after they become couple... well, they were a sweet sweet couple. That time we all envy about him because most of us haven't had a girffriend yet hahaaa.... But the sweet story didn't last long. One night he came to my house and stay overnight coz he was so sad~ He told me that He met her face to face while she was holding another guy hand at the shopping mall. He went shocked as he never know she has another guy. After that incident they split lor... that night he cries in front of me. That's the only time a guy cries infront of me and I didn't know what to do but to comfort him.

Maybe that's the reason why after our secondary school, he went to New York to stay with his parents and leaving this sad place. and this girl, when I study at Inti College, I still fetch her sometime back to her house. Just know that her new boyfriend is quite rich. That make me wonder she left him (He is poor) with another rich guy? I don't wanna make a deeper thinking on this.

That, I lost his contact number. Just wondering how is he doing now.

Before ending this, I write down the friend I mentioned about and their current situation...

Chi Onn - Lost in contact. Last knew he was in New York
Lee Woon - Married to a China guy last year, now staying in Melboune
Little Cloud - My ex. She is having her 2nd baby now :)
Milo - She is still single and available. A Macho girl.
Ah Lek - Handsome talented guy. Studied Architect in Melboune, now continue his study in Germany. Heard he doesn't want to come back again.

4 comments:

MunMun said...

sobs... i dunno y after reading this blog.. i feel like crying... i missed my friends too :s

Mengel T said...

Friends are easier to make when you are young and innocence...
Once you grow up and especially after you step into the working world... true friendship are rare....

so cherish ur friends around you now ^^

violet.亦雅 said...

aww... remind me my group of old frens...~

Anonymous said...

Oh Yeah...you are getting older as you got this thinking~! kakakakakka