Friday, March 18, 2005

Dream - The Pick Pocket

Another short and wierd dream... I wonder does that behavior is my true inside spirit...

The dream start like this...

I was walking on the crowdy street, somany people around just like the "MongKok" at Hongkong. I walked alone and I can see many kids wearing black pants and long blake sweather with hat scattering around the street. Then suddenly one of them crashed on me then walked away. I felt something fishy and I quickly check my wallet and Whola~ It's gone. I should at that kid then he start running around. He ran like a monkey, very quick and jumping around. I was unable to catch him. Then there's another man around 45+ helped me, he sure can run fast, he looks like those Kungfu Master, ha~! Then finally he catched him and both of them were on the floor wrestling. I quickly join in and when I see clearly, that thief become a man who is aged 45+ also~! not a kid? hmm.... but that thief quickly pretend that he was the one who catch the thief, he accuse the one who helped me is the rest thief. I was in doubt in a second but later I knew he was lying.

The scence quickly turn into one travel bus. I handcuffed the thief on the window and he was laying on the floor, I spread his hands up and use the screwdriver to hurt his hands, I yelled, "See next time can u use your hand to pick pocket again or not!!!" (Kekeee.... violence eh~!). He didn't make a sound then finally I am satisfy and planning to let him go. (Dunno why suddenly "He" become a "She" and she said, "u better becareful heh~" Woa..... treathening me worr~!

Then suddenly 2 women-in-black wearing sun glasses walked in the bus, I sense something not right and quickly ran from the back door, the 2 women-in-black draw a gun and fired on me!!!! I ran Zip zap direction trying to dodge their bullets..... and I escape. and the dream end.

Sooooo.... I think I am weak and couldn't catch the thief personally. I was out ran by him... and that is sad. (Sign of getting old? Oh No~!)

8 comments:

MunMun said...

ahhahahahahahah... weird le... anyway i think ah gor ah... u think u r neo hhahahhahaha

yee chui said...

may b u r old liao lor.. go to do more exercise n get bck ur stamina. hehe.. ganabteh orh.. y u always get weird dream?? *wonder*

yee chui said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
yee chui said...

may b old liao lor.. go to do exercise n get bck ur stamina.. then oni u can protect ur hon.haha.. ganbateh o.. *wonder* y u always get weird dream???

Mengel T said...

Kekeee ya lor...
I think I'm getting old~~
Last week I suggest to make an exercise schedule with my honey and agreed....

But till now hor... the schedule still not out yet!

violet.亦雅 said...

u know, i really like to read ur dream...~ soooo interesting wor~

Anonymous said...

You love and always dream too...
How come always can't remembered?
Probably your dreaming skill level not enough high yet...can't control it :P

Dream more, and you will mastering it pretty soon kakakakaa....

Hor, Piggy~!

violet.亦雅 said...

nvm, i will take longer time lai chuang, muakakaka... tat help me recall my dream ma, right? kekeke...

u piggy no. 2 lar~