Tuesday, April 12, 2005

A Hint From My Honey

Kekeekeekeeeee.....

Yesterday night when my honey was changing the tooth paste we used, she took out 2 new tooth pastes, one is big and the other is small....

She said, "Hon, we use the big one lar, the small one save it for traveling used... "
I said, "Hmmm..... Ok...."
She said, " But the our old traveling tooth paste still left a lot wor...... how ah? why leh?"
I smiles to her and she grins at me kekekeeeee.....

So.... do you understand what's her hint about? Kekekekeeee.....

3 comments:

MunMun said...

dai sou hinting u that u have been very long time never bring her to go travelling? and she is hinting just because u guys never go travel a rd and so the tooth paste left a lot? hur hur

Anonymous said...

Waa.... mui you so clever :P

yee chui said...

ur hon hon hint u to bring her for travelling lor.. aiyo.. =p