Thursday, April 28, 2005

Dream : Playing Chinese Chess

There were so many tiny dreams made in these few days... but mostly are short and forgotten right after I woke up...

This dream happened in this morning....
I was playing chinese chess with my brother and my nephew, this is not a particular short dream as "playing chess then The End". Instead, it was a long and slow dream as I can remembered all the steps I made... A simple but long dream, really just like spending hours for these two games. Yeah, I won... but why?

I remembered I last played the chinese chess when I was 15 years old.... Any reason why it suddenly appears in my dream? I didn't even recall seeing any chess playing scence from the TV or Movie or Reality... gotta find out soon... :)

DreamMoods.com says:
Chess
To see or play chess in your dream, indicates that you need to carefully think through the situation before making a decision. The dream may also comment on how you have met your match in love or in business.


2 comments:

MunMun said...

it's just a dream le.. dun related to any in ur real life when come to real important things le... anyway take care gorz muacks.

MunMun said...

i have a weird dream too but i will be blogging later as i am still feeling down now :s...