Friday, July 14, 2006

Dream : Feeling Lost

Feel so great… I am back to University again.

Its winter time, temperature is cold out there.
I think it’s just around 4pm something,
But the sky already getting dark.
It’s snowing… peacefully.
Don’t know why,
Whenever it’s snowing, surrounding is very quiet and peaceful.

Ya… I love this the most.

I think I am on the way to the library, with Nancy.
She is next to me ^^
We keep walking in between buildings,
A small walk path in the middle,
Surroundings are grasses covered with thin layer of snow…
Wind is blowing softly, but become a bit chilly.

We don’t talk much on the way to the library,
But our feels are good, I believe.

Finally, reach the Library.
She walks in; I want to go in too…
But I was rejected.
I was told by her that I don’t have a Student ID -_-“
Then she just cruelly smiles and waves at me,
And disappeared in front of my eyes.

Suddenly, I feel lost.

1 comment:

violet.亦雅 said...

huggies~