Thursday, July 20, 2006

Dream : Don't Steal My Love Away !!! Damn you !!!

Had a bad dream this morning.

Dunno why I’ve become very violence in my dream.
Maybe it’s the way to release my pressure?
I have pressure meh?

In the dream, again I keep punching and kicking 2 guys,
They are trying to steal my love away.
I can’t do anything except to fight them away.
Although I can beat them up,
But I still can’t prevent them from stealing my love away.
Even with their bones is broken, face cover in blood,
But in a blink of a second,
They are back to normal,
Keep smiling evilly to me.
I feel powerless again,
Wanted to stop them but just unable to.
No matter how many time I fight them away…

Haihz

I'm gonna omit the detail of the dream on this one.

!#@+-%^@!#!! Justin

1 comment:

violet.亦雅 said...

become so violent, got "style" :P~

huggies~