Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Dream : Disney “Cat” Land

Hmm… Forget the beginning part of my dream…

I just remember that we want to go to Putrajaya,
Because there’s a new Disney “Cat” Land theme park there.
I think there are about 7 people of us,
Separate into 2 teams.
Batman, Champ, 鑫傑, 阿頭, 斌仔, Monkey and me.

So first we reach the Puduraya bus station,
It’s at night, maybe it’s the Future Puduraya,
Seem like it.
We want to take the LRT to Putrajaya,
That time there’s LRT from Puduraya to Putrajaya ^^
So I went to check the ticket price.
Ah….. RM5.75 one way.
Dunno why we found it’s very expensive.
And decide not to buy the ticket.
We think then how wor….

And suddenly I come up with an idea.
Why don’t we go to find Turtle first?
Then ask Turtle to fetch us there?
Seem like the normal bus ticket to Turtle’s place is cheap,
Just RM0.70 only ^^

So I call Turtle.

I ask Turtle is that ok if we go to his place,
Then ask him join us to go to the Theme Park.
Turtle says Champ just called him before me,
From the conversation,
He said Champ told him that Champ has something interesting to offer him,
And ask Turtle come pick them up at Puduraya here -_-”
Then straight away I tell Turtle not to be cheated by Champ,
And ask him to reject Champ and wait for us there. ^^

Times past, scene changed.

Seem like we reach the Theme Land entrance,
Well, at least at first I think we are there.
Not many people here. Quiet.
This place is kidda cool,
It’s a big plain covered with ICE,
Not snow.
It’s very cold here, way below freezing point.
Because it’s covered with Ice,
Surrounding color becomes all crystal blue.
The floor is very slippery.
So we have to walk very carefully.

In the middle of this crystal ice plain,
Is a Waterfall type of hot spring.
So here is the only place that water is flowing,
The rest of the place becomes ice because of the cold.
So when we want to wash our hands there,
We found out there’s someone making a washing basin
First he uses a mold, just simple rectangular shape,
Then he uses another smaller mold put inside the first mold,
Then he pours in the hot spring water,
In a blink of an eye, the water turned into ice.
So the ice-washing basin is created.
Ho ho ho…
And then he installs it and let us wash our hand.

We continue walking,

And there’s a big building in front of us,
So we walk inside the building,
Ah…It’s a big hall,
It looks like an immigration gate,

Lot
of counters chopping other’s passport.
Eh? Need passport de meh?
Luckily I bring my passport around ^^
There are many children running around with a few adult.
And we can see from here
That the Disney “Cat” Land is just behind the Immigration counters.
So we are all very excited that finally we are here ^^

And …
My alarm woke me up :P

1 comment:

violet.亦雅 said...

i wan to go, LOLz~ :p