Saturday, April 01, 2006

Dreams Summary~

LoLz... Didn't know that it's been months since my last update =P
It's not because there are nothing to "remember".
It's just the lazy worm inside my body strike again. =P

I've made a lot of dreams actually, but again, I am too lazy to type it out.
I'll just note it down for those dreams that I'm still remembered.

I dreamt on:

Punching many gangsters and I am still winning, I am so powerful that 3 punches will make the enemy down. ^^

I watch a singing competition and the singer on the stage starts stripping.... =)~

I ride on a bicycle and it starts flying on the sky....how wonderful.

I go to ATM machine withdraw money and the machine gives me a RM200 bill. Plastic one, and Transperent.... cool.

I'm on a queue....a long long queue....the whole dream is about queuing.....very tired.

That's all I can remember....ah...not many :P

Well, enjoy your weekend~!!!

1 comment:

violet.亦雅 said...

lol...

i ever dreamt on walking in a mall coz of lost, yeah... tiring~

=P