Monday, July 18, 2005

Dream : ZX, Police and Death Sentence

Couldn't sleep well last night....... hmm.... I wanted to write it out when I woke up.... but now a lot of parts has forgotten... hmm..

In my dream, I was in Ames, attending a concert I think :) there were lot of cars and we couldn't find a parking, so we park our car at a secret bay inside a car park building, that secret bay's ceiling is very low.... and it's very dark. We covered up our cars in order not to be discovered by people.

Couldn't remember what has happened inside the stadium, but I knew we had fun there. When we left, we back to the secret parking bay and removed the cover.... but we discovered that one of my friend's mountain bike has been stolen. (Hmm.....) But luckily my black ZX and another mountain bike still around. My ZX looks very weird...it was still black in color, with heavy tinted windows.... but hor, the size reduced.... and the most weird part was the car body is wrinkled....just like the cloth, wrinkled. My ZX was 2 seated, since one of the mountain bike was stolen, I got no choice but to let them squeezed inside my ZX. Some how 3 of them managed to squeezed in.

When I was about to start the car, I found out that the engine was dead.... I coulnd't start. So two of my friends helped out, one went to check the engine, another checking the inside circuits. The sky was getting darker that time, and the weather was getting colder and colder... The snow starts falling and the road wasn't covered by the snow, but instead freezing up, it made the road so slippery because of that thin layer of ice.... Finally I managed to start the engine and everyone was back into my car....

I drove extremely slow because the road was so slippery.... until we reach one convex of the road.... and I stopped there. There was a 300m, 45 degree downhill road ahead of us, somemore, at the end of 300m, we would reach the main junction where I had to turn left. I knew that with the current road condition there was no way I could put any brake for the car to stop, my ZX will just slide down.... I waited there for so long until one of my friend, who was riding the remaining mountain bike, start downhilling kekeke.... I watched him successfully turn that corner and safely on the main road. Somehow...because of he was get used to M'sia road system where driver side is at the right hand side.... He turned into the wrong direction of lane... OMG, I only could wait there and pray nothign would happened. But too bad, I heard siren sound from a police car......

Somehow, don't know how, I ended up in a police station, and I was with 2 newly met person that I offer them a ride. The police were investigating that couple as they suspect that couple tortured their daugthers. Then the police came to us and show us one of the photo of a dead little girl.... the police lock us up and said we were going to get a dead penalty.... OMG... I told the police that I was innocence and I was just only offered them a ride. The police ignored me and somemore that couple never said a word. They are gonna drag me in..... haihz... I was so scared and helpless.....

Argh~ I could remembered the rest of the dream... but if I can recall, I will continue posting. Last night I really couldn't sleep well, I keep awaking....then fall back at sleep and made dreams.... some dreams is a continue to this dream and some just 9 5 dup 8...


4 comments:

violet.亦雅 said...

9 5 dup 8... haha... well, then tonite sleep tight n relax a bit n have another sweet dream...~

Anonymous said...

hehehe...."Joan (reserved)"
u dont need to reserve for me lah...i scared will let u all disappointed leh...

Anonymous said...

y u got so many weird dreams one?
@#$%^&*

Anonymous said...

Violet : You too :P next time if dream of ghost again, ask her go to my dream ;)

SJ: I'll keep waiting.....

Kailui: Weird meh? Kekekee... your Kaiyeh love dreaming ^^