Monday, July 11, 2005

Dream : Seduction

Hmmm.... Seem like these days I had many Vacation Dreams.... Is that a sign that I need vacation again or I have had too much vacations? :P

Well, again, My N and I joined a dunno-what 4D3N trips. We were staying in a big palace style resort hotel. At first everything seem to be OK, but when it was 3rd day of the trip, I found out that many of our tour members has either lost a hand, a leg, or even an eye... But seems like they still got a smile on they face even they had lost one of their body parts.......

So I started to feel scared and I ask my N stay inside the room and I'll go checking what had happened. When I came out from my room, I saw all the hotel workers were changed to military uniform and were weilding machine gun... Waaa.... so I crawled very slowly and stay undetacted by those guards. Then I heard 2 of them having conversation and were laughing at my tour members that we were very stupid. They said they just lie to my tour members that some kids in Africa need this body part and persuated them to donate it.

I didn't know what I am going to do so I keep advancing undetected untill I reach a door, I sneak in throw the window and I realized that this is another bed room and someone was sleeping. So I hide beside the bed and slowly crawling out again.... But.... suddenly my notebook (How come suddenly have a notebook? Kekeeee) started beeping and my N was calling me~! OMG, I afraid I would wake them up so I stayed still and not making any sound even holding my breath...... but too bad the room's light turned on and a blanket that covering my body was removed quickily and I was revealed.

(Wahahhaaaaaaaahahahaaa I can't stop laughing when write to this part~!)

Soooo, when the light turned on and I was forced to reveal myself, I saw 2 very beautiful girls in the room, one was wearing green flowers bikini and she was very very sexy and looks naughty (!!! I love dreaming :P), another looks very innocent and shy....... (Believe it or not I still can remembered how this shy girl look like). Then I was speechless and feel a little excited (I'm very honor one :P). That sexy girl smiles to me evilly and then she opened the drawer and took out 3 large-colorful-stripped-silky condoms (not those traditional rubber condom) and thrown it on the bed (!!!!!) and she asked that shy girl came closer to me......... Waaaaaa that time my heart keep pounding for real~! I couldn't stop imagine what they going to do on me (I'm a true guy and frankly speaking I was thinking of 3P that time :P shhh.................. it's just a dream). When I was about unable to resist the seduce......................................... someone knock the door!!! And again, I had to find a place to hide so won't get caught by those armed guards......

........ !@#$@$%

The dream End here.

Soooo...... seem like deep inside my heart still a bit of wild wild west elements. Dangerous eh~ Lemme tell my N about this and see how she says. Shall I?

4 comments:

violet.亦雅 said...

hahahaha... i just can't stop luffing, so have u tell ur N d?kekekeke... hehehe...

Anonymous said...

Yes.... I told her... and asked for her forgiveness :P She just smiles and called me SorJai

MunMun said...

kakaka gor u r normal :D coz hor normal guy hor will think even they have a partner next to them... no cat will stop eating fish de kakakaka

Anonymous said...

testing.. nowadays no need sign in can post comment le hoh...