Thursday, July 07, 2005

Dream : The Captain

This morning I had a very long dream... but I think I'd forgotten the beginning part.

I was in a battlefield, fighting Japanese Soldiers :P. I remembered their Grenades were very powerful and once they thrown to us, if got time, we would pick up the grenade and throw back to them kekeke.... but most of the time I just run for my life. Wierd thing was there were just grenades booming sound but no machine gun sound. (People says in the dreams you can't hear any sound.... well, maybe I "Feel" these sound).

I was on a losing side and finally we decided to abandon the land, we aboard a large wooden ship and keep fighting.... but still keep losing haaa... so I jumped from ship to ship, those people who weren't abandon their ship, I knew that they were killed or captured by those Japanese. Finally I was in a last ship, last remaining ship. I still keep hiding and hiding from the Japanese, finally I reached the top portion of the ship (roof?) and there's a very tiny secret room that I can hide myself in. On the door got a sign wrote: "When there is no way to go, there is a hope" (something like that but couldn't recall back :P)

So I opened the door and hiding inside. Inside the room there's a tiny window, I peeped from the window and I saw 2 old men playing chinese chess and drinking tea. There seem like waiting for something. Then the Japanese soldier broke into their room and say, "Ha... Finally found you! Mr. Yahoo Creator No. 8 (Don't ask me why got this name, I've no idea too)!" And bring that guy away. After that the Japanese just stop searching and fighting (Soooooo all the war starts was about capturing this Mr. Yahoo kekekee). When the Japanese left, the another guy waved to me and ask me to come down, he was the Captain of this last remaining ship.

Then the environment turned into a very groomy surrounding, it was still inside the ship, in the Captain room. I found out that this Captain was dying, there was gunshot wound in his left foot. He told me that he was hungry and told me that the guy supposed to prepare dinner for him was that Mr. Yahoo and now he was captured. So I ask what he wanted to eat... I knew that will be his last meal and last wish so I wanted to help him. He said he wanted to eat "Very Delicious Roasted Duck". So I asked a boy in the room whether he knew where to buy that very delicious roasted duck. The boy said he knew, I asked was that far away from here? He said nope. So I followed him to buy.

Scene changed to a city, lots of car and the road was wet, it's just after rain. I was wearing my rollerblade and tried to beat the traffic jam. In a corner, I fell once but I quickily got up as I know time is running short. So I blade n blade until I reached a mall, there were some young kids playing skateboarding and asked me do some tricks with my rollerblade kekekee... So I did a emergency stop and flips the rollerblades by foot to my hands like they did it with the skateboard. Then I walked into the mall and buy the Roasted Duck.

When I was back to the ship, I tried to go inside the Captain room through a very tiny window, it was the only entrance. I was so sad because the man who saved my life (The Captain) was dying, I gave him the Roasted Duck and he was eating slowing. I look outside from the deck, the winds are howling and sea was trying to sink the ship.... Just feel so sad so sad and my tears was about to burst out....

Then.............. My N woke me up :P Time to go to work. Hah!

3 comments:

violet.亦雅 said...

haha... mengel, hmm... how to say?... ya, ur dream is really interesting... :P

Anonymous said...

Kekekeeeee Welcome To my Dream World :P

MunMun said...

never forget dreaming the food one hor? LOL... anyway finally i finish reading this interesting dream... was trying to read it yesterday wor but then when i see so long ar then i wait till i am really free lor... now also nid to clean my room and stuffs LOL... so i am still waiting for the dream tht u said u dreamt abt me LOL