Friday, January 07, 2005

Dream : Winter Clothing Restaurant

I guess yesterday's chat in IRC overexcited myself ho ho ho..... Here come the dream of yesterday:

There's a hacker said he can hack into my house. (Hacker? was that stupid Vertex? Wakakaka) I didn't believe him, so do my housemate wor... so he said he can prove it by giving him the address lolz. Well, somehow we gave him the apartment address, and we went out and had a look at the balcany, Woola~ There was one dirty blue polo-shirt hanging and a small blue invitation card. The card stated clearly that there will have a very special dinner at 7pm at the restaurant stated below.

So we walked and walked, we passed some dirty small alley like those behide Petaling Street... (I knew I've been here before, many time.... yeah maybe in different dreams) I dunno we have passed through how many building and finally we saw the restaurant. We walked in but the securities said we cannot enter as we did not wear winter clothes. What?!?!?! Winter clothes? why must wear winter clothes??? (It's like the scence of "Eyes Wide Shut" with the guest must wear mask to enter the secret place.... I love that very much). Then we shown him the dirty blue shirt we received from the hacker, and my friends wore it and managed to get inside. What abt me? Dunno how but some how I manage to sneak inside too hahaaa....

The restaurant is very high class ^^, with many sexy waitress wearing like a palace custum, pretty and sexy oh~~~ even the guest, they all wear winter clothes, some sweaters, some leather jacket, some with furs.... wierd. It's not particular cold inside and I wondered why they need to wear like that. I bet they suffered when they enjoying their meal hahaha. The dishes were fixed. Appetizer is salad...dunno what salad as I didn't pay attention. Main dish is grilled chicken chops, with some fries... well, I found it not delicious at all. The dessert is weird. It's Kalipop soak in banana curry syrups.... haha.... look delicious~!

Just when I wanna try the dessert, the securities discover that I am illegally enter the restaurant, so I quickly ran outside and they keep chasing me.... suddenly they stopped. But I heard a voice told me that they are sending the famous the Reaper Killer to kill me!!! I'd a peek at my back and I saw there's a man riding a snow mobile just about 100ft behind me! I ran and ran and ran and ran .... and I woke up..... Phew~~~

After this, I fall back to sleep again and this time I dream of I and my honey going to the same restaurant to have dinner. I couldn't go in and I told my honey but she ignored me :~(
She somemore went in with one guy and ignoring me.... I was sad, so sad..... and.... the dream end and I was shaked up by my honey kekekeee.... yeah yesterday I promised her to have breatfast together.

Conclusion?
Hmm......
Let's you all to tell me how you explain this dream yaaa~

3 comments:

MunMun said...

errr.. gor u manyak tong jiak le.. dream also dream of food nia.. lol.. anyway like brother like sister we must be tired of running in the dream lol anyway... u r telling out the dream liao so hor.. i dun think those nightmare will happen in real life lol...

Mengel T said...

^^
I know she won't do that to me :P
we love each other that much :)

MunMun said...

wah wah wah make me jealous nia.. :x