Thursday, January 06, 2005

Dream : Back To Ames

I had a sweet dream yesterday night...

I dream of I was back to Ames for my study. I even lived at the same apartment but my housemate have changed. I didn't recognize who they are but I know they are my good friends. Something had changed is the rental cost up from USD750 to USD3000 !!! Oh my gosh~ It's damn expensive. Well, luckily it was only a dream and I don't need to pay the USD1000 oer month (3 people sharing).

It is a winter, and it's very cold and snowing outside....
The whole gangs of malaysian have gathered to my apartment and we was prepare for our dinner. Eventhough It's just 6pm but the sky all already very dark.... yeah.... it's winter!
I am searchig for my gloves, the only leather gloves that i bought when I was there. I kindda miss the gloves now as I forgot to bring it back to Malaysia. It's dark brown color, quite thin but it keep cold from my hands. It's a nice gloves as after u wear it, your fingers still able to move freely.

Then all are ready... and we are going outside to take the bus, The Cyride. Eh... where is my ZX? guess that time I don't have car yet haaa~~ Well, The service of Cyride is good, very good. Have you ever experienced that u spend for 3 hours and still can't get a bus? Well, that happened in Malaysia while I was in secondary school. I waited from 6:30am till 8:30am and still can't get a god damn bus to stop for me. It was a very horrible feeling. But~ the cyride never missed the time schedule, yeah~! (Except during heavy snowstorm). All of us have the schedule of the Cyride, it stated the time of the bus reaches at eash station. And it never missed. Eventhough it arrive earlier, it will wait until the time stated in the schedule then depart. How nice, with that I didn't waste my time in waiting for the bus~

Well, back to the dream... I told one friend that I dun have changes for the bus fee, he said he will pay for me, how nice! And when the bus come, oh.... It was a double decker bus, Ha~! how weird. maybe I watched Harry Porter and have this impresion. Well.... That's the end of the dream as I was awaken by a phone call from my Father.

Yeah... I miss Ames.

3 comments:

MunMun said...

lol... weird... well well... hmmm... weird dream i should say lol... but i can;t remember any of my dream sicne tht weird dream i had :s...

Mengel T said...

I dream every night...
Just many of these dreams are blur...
Sometime I get what I can't get while in th dream...
so nice...

MunMun said...

keke i wish i could trash every of my nightmares :P