Thursday, January 06, 2005

Dream : Loop of Time

THIS.... is one of the weirdest dream I've made.

I made this dream about a year ago... and it's very very nice dream as until now I still can remembered some part of it. I'm not sure I had this dream after I watch "The Matrix" or before.... really could remembered....

The time is at far far far far future..., year 2046? Ha... could remember, just know it's far far far far future.... Maybe it's year 30056.

It's end of the world. Yes! You are right! It's end of the world as a giant astroid is hitting earth in another 3 hrs. (sound like armmagadon movie kekekekeke).

There's one giant room, with huge glass wall that u can see the night sky very clearly... oh yeah, It's a terminal for the high speed train station. But this is room huge.... the lighting are groomy, soft yellow color. Not much people in the room tho. Their all looking to the glass wall, starring at the sky... speechless... they look scared. It's quiet as they seem like feeling the last moment of the earth. But.... There are 2 people with exceptional. a Female and A Male, all in black leather Jacket like on "The Matrix" movie. I can feel that the guy is me :P wakkekeke Did they wear glasses? I can't recall

She says: It comes... It finally comes... The cycles begin again.. tonite.
I say: Yeah... this is the 4th times.... Are you prepared?
She says: Yes. Let's go!

Do you understand? Kakaaa.... Well, I understand what I was saying as I know what's gonna happened: The cycles begin... others feel it's end of the world but we know it's not it. It's a cycles, the same event happened 3 times before and I know it's not end of the world. It'll just bring all back to the beginning, where the loop of time begin. Understand? If not, I can't help u hahahaaaa

We abroad a fast speed train (or spaceship?) . We ate on a mission, a mission to complete this loop of time. We are on my way to our destination....... and suddenly!!!! There are people coming out of no where and start attacking us~! We fight from inside of the carrier to the outside, the night is dark and cold, the wind blowing fast as the carrier is moving fast~! The fight continue, and I am not losing...... and and and
and and and.....

Duh~! the end of my dream. I knew it will continue one day but dunno when as I have the experiences of continue dream. When it appear, I will post it here again. I also wanna know what's the end story.

People says some dreams are real... it's gonna happen one day. have you experienced "De Javu"? I think "De javu" happened when you experenced the event in your dream before but you couldn't remember it. When it come true, u will wonder aik.... I know I experience this scence before..... De Javu?

hahahaaaaaaaa.....

3 comments:

MunMun said...

i dun wanna have such dream... it will just fight and fight and fight without knowing the ending :s... i prefer a dream that i can fight and know the ending... but i like the part there is someone fighting through with u :P... anyway i dun like this too There's one giant room, with huge glass wall that u can see the night sky very clearly.. if the window so big it will be great at night... but will be damn hot in summer... i faced this before :x....

Mengel T said...

It's ok... I am improving my skill of making dream lol..
sometime I can control the dream as I know I am dreaming while in the dream...

when I mastered that skill, I will have all the endings one day hahaa

MunMun said...

wah!!!!! dreaming nid skills one meh? hmmmm