Friday, December 23, 2005

Dream : Magic Solution

I had a very wonderful dream this morning :)

In the dream, I invented a magic solution...
A solution that can change the liquid form into jelly form…
Huh? Don’t understand? Nevermind…

I apply some magic solution on running shoes,
And ask people to try it… but nobody dare to try it.
So, I wear it and start running toward the sea,
I’ve told them this will work but they just don’t believe me.
Well, I run non-stop toward the sea and…
Ah-ha~! I am walking on the sea…
I dare not to stop because I think once I stop; I will fall into the sea.
It feels like walking on a mattress…soft…

I keep running and running…
Then I saw a water theme park,
I past by, and there supposedly have some sea dogs resting,
But Indeed, I see none of them wandering around…
I am curious, and keep searching…then I found…
A shark at my back~!
Well, I am not scared at all, I just suddenly realize that
Why the seadogs aren’t there….its because of this shark Ha~!
I don’t feel scared because I know this shark can’t catch me :P
Then I keep running and running until I reach the beach.
I am so exhausted.

After some rest, I take out my magic solution,
Add some coloring and put few drops in the sea.
Ah-Ha~! One small part of the sea turned into jelly form instantly…~!
With the coloring inside, it become a very colorful jelly
I use a knife and cut it into pieces, as big as a brick.
Then I am very naughty and yell…
“Lerong Lerong~! Salted Sea Water Jelly~! One for One Ringgit~!!!”
LoLz…
I was just joking but suddenly a small girl come and buy one ^^
I keep playing with the sea jelly, squeeze it hard and it turn back to sea water :)
What a wonderful experience…and I keep playing with it
Until my honey pull me out from this wonderland ^^

3 comments:

violet.亦雅 said...

The jelly can eat bo?~ ^^
I wan to walk on the sea and sky as well, wuahahaha...~ :P

Mengel T said...

Kakakaa.....
Can't gua... the sea is always dirty, I dare not to eat it..u want to try? :P

Lemme invent some magic solution in my dream that allow to walk on the air then I'll ask you test for it first :P

K.T.Wong said...

The little girl could be a 12 years old me ar?... u know lar.. u always 25 years old... :P