Friday, December 02, 2005

4:30 A.M.

Its 4:30 am now...
As expected, I wake up in the
midnight again, even though I sleep at 12:00 am just now ha~!
Hmm....
Repeating 3 songs now. "Coldplay - Yellow", "Coldplay - Fix You", and "James Blunt - You're Beautiful". Feel so nice.

I did have a dream just now...
I am in a skiing company trip and there's a small competition and guess what? I'm the so called "Dark Horse" and win the Skiing race Champion.
Hahahaa... Feel so nice to make everyone falls the glasses :P

What am I doing now? I've no idea at all. Maybe trying to get sleepy again so that I can go back to my dreamland...

Wondering what are you guys dreaming now… Sweet dreams? I always wish you guys to have sweet dreams :)

K… Goodnight for all~

2 comments:

violet.亦雅 said...

4am wake up...
was wanna show u something, tonight... must see, kakaka~

K.T.Wong said...

was awoke like hell, can't sleep... oni fall asleep at 5:30am >.< damn it...