Friday, July 23, 2004

Holiday Continue...

Oh yeah.... I'm still on holiday (quit job since June)...

Given myself a deadline to start looking for job........It's August 15
But now still haven't decided whether continue to work for other as an Engineer or helping my father's shop and later takeover it after he retired? home...... Tough choice.

I'm great that my N finally found a job in M'sia and it's not really far from my house =). It's a good news isn't it? Ya... She starts working since 21 July 2004 and since I'm so free these days, I'll drive her to work and off work ho ho ho~~~

Ya....another money spending decision needs to make! I need to buy a car for her... In view of our limited budget, I gusss our first choice will be Proton Iswara hahahaaa..... it's about RM 37K and since the interest rate is low now, it's really attracting.

No comments: