Sunday, July 18, 2004

Another Boring Saturday...

Slept until 1 p.m.... Ho hoo hooo.....

Went to eat Pizza Hut for lunch. Hate that waitress couldn't speak English but only BM. It's not that I'm bitchy but nowaday in KL, at least you need to know basic English especially in the service industry. I've been to Tokyo and it was a headache as 95% of Japanese knows only their own language. Well well well, in the next 50 years, Chinese will become the world first language and English will drop to 3rd.... so...whatever~

Made 4 small advetisement boards. It's requested by my old man to seek for people to rent his new houses... Took me 3 hours to made those.

Later at 11 p.m., I went to the nearest Mc D with my honey to enjoy the favorite Sunday Cone. Too bad that shop only have vanilla but no chocolate served.



No comments: