Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Dream : 18th Century Festival

Last night my connection having problems, so I went to sleep very early around 11:30 P.M… Due to that, I couldn’t sleep very well and had many dreams…. Below are some dreams that I made.
(I’m going to use all the present tense….easier to type kakakkakaaa)

It’s 18th century I guess, there are people wearing armors, horses, carts, dirt roads, and big castle… I am inside the castle. It’s a festival time, and my class is one of the performers for this festival. At first, my secondary classmate 育麟 is riding a very big white color war horse, he wears all white like the “White Horse Prince” kekekee (In Real he is barely 5’5”) … He is performing those riding tricks that we can see in Olympics. The crowds are very excited…

Then, it’s my turn, I have a horse too, white color either kekekee, but my horse is very small compare to him, my horse is about my height, and she has a funny looking eyes and she can smiles like human. I am performing comedy with this horse. At first I wanna ride it then this “smart” horse doesn’t allow me, she runs away when I tried to ride her, and she turn her head back and laugh at me, the crowd laugh too. OK lor, then I finally succeed riding on her back, and I point to a direction and tell the horse “Go There!!! Go!!!” The horse doesn’t move at all and turn her head back, kiss me in my lips kekkeeee, the crowds are laughing very loud again. She keep kissing me I keep “pui pui pui’ until she satisfy then she run to the direction I’m pointing. At first I thought I will be over weight for this weak horse but I guess I was wrong, she can run like a wind, faster than the previous war horse kekeke……..and we disappeared from the crowds.

Then suddenly I’m sitting in a very cartoon like’s 摩天輪, like the one we ride at Disneyland… I look at my left, I can see a big dirt field but with a red curtain behind it. Then, my secondary classmate suddenly appear with all types of instruments playing some Orchestral but the size of those instrumentals are at least triple the original. There are my good friends: 烏龜﹐蝙蝠俠﹐人猿﹐肥佬﹐象勁﹐育麟﹐建力 etc… the funny part is one of them carrying the big drum, when wanna put on the floor, it almost toppled due to it huge size, and I see people quickly helped him out. That time I am wondering, why I am not performing there? Is that I’m not good enough? While thinking this question, I take a look to my right hand side and I say many babies and kids dressed like an angel and cupid waving and smiling at me……

Suddenly scene changed. I was told that I wasn’t participate in that Orchestral is because I need to participate in a duel tournament which using real weapon. Huh?! I am shocked but no choice that I have to be in this tournament to represent my class. I take a look at the tournament table, and I was in second duel. Then scene change again… I’m standing in front of the battle field, I am wearing the light armor (Rome Type) and wielding a 1 ft short sword, and I know this sword although is very short, but it’s very shape that can slice through armor like cutting cake. This gives me more confident. The bell rings and the duel starts. I’m so nervous than I can’t move my legs, both of us stand there for quite a long time until he decided to rush toward me, when he is about 1m from me, I quickly bend down, and his sword missed my head, then I quickly point my sword upward and I cut his neck and wounded his throat. The battle wins in one move kekeee…. I won~!

After the first match, I rest for a while only then the announcement say my 2nd battle is starting now. I take a look at the field, I see a man dressed as Chinese KungFu master performing some breath taking move. His every moves, you can see the wind blowing out from his sleeves, seem like very powerful. From the logo of his clothes, I know he is from 武當… When I am scratching my head how to win this battle, my friends mentioned above suddenly appear and we sit around a wooden long table… They are trying their best try to encourage me…. And I feel confident again since I still have the sharp short sword. Finally I’m standing the middle of the field again facing this KungFu Master…………………………………………………………………………….

1 comment:

violet.亦雅 said...

u have got really interesting dream~ ur horse so cute ^_^